Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Fires, evacuation, so starts the travel portion!

Well i know it has been awhile aince my last post. But things at camp just got so busy!! I can't believe how fast 3 months flew past!!! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!! I miss everyone from camp so freaking much!! They were all amazingly awesome ppl an fortunately my travel plans mean that I will get to see most of them at least once more before I leave the states! But let me tell you- what a summer! If you remember correctly the first week of camp was cancelled due to too much snow, well last sat we got evacuated from camp due to a fire being less than 2 miles away from us. So that was fun! Haha was in the middle of our sat programme an we get told- get out! So we all ran back to our cabins, chucked everything in bags an then cars, then I had to drive someone's car out to the netting place by myself, get a lift back in then load 14 horses an help drive them out! With fire'ys all lining up with their pitchforks over their shoulders looking the world like the 7 dwarfs I couldn't help but laugh! So these last few days instead of being at camp Jason an I have been staying at his best friends parents house, they have been so lovely 2 us! An today the traveling adventure starts as we leave for LA today! :D I'm very excited, an altho these last few days have been lovely to chill out an relax I miss camp so freaking much!! It's so weird not having 100's of ppl around all the time!! Not 2 mention not working with horses every single day as I have been for the last 3 months!! Tho I am enjoying beig clean an not smelling for the first time in 3 months 2!!

So at 9:35 ish this evening I will be arriving in LA to spend some LONG awaited tome with one Erin Abston (my bestie from BLYC last time, it has been 4 years since we have seen each other so I am SO freaking excited!) an Bry from Perth. It is going to be amazing! So please keep Jason, Cora an I in your prayers for safe travels as we fly out today an go an explore LA. Things on the list of stuff to do are Disneyland of course! Surfing an hanging out at the beach, going to a Parkour gym for Jason, an general fun, if I'm lucky I can hope some dancing!!

Well that's all I have time for. I should get up an get mo if as there is alot to do between now an leaving! Some more pics will be coming soon! :)

No comments: