Thursday, September 29, 2011

Portland, Wally world and NYC

so after San Fran i few up to Portland to spend a few days with my lovely american family the Torkelsens. it was really nice just to chill out for a few days and to spend time with Darla after the rush of so long. on thursday i headed up to Walla Walla university where most of the Big Lake staff attend. it was so great to see everyone as I didn't get to say goodbye to many people with the rush evacuation from Camp. we had heaps of fun catching up and i'm so glad that i made the effort to go up there. Now i'm chilling out in NYC with Ash Lyon from RYLA. she is being so lovely in putting me up and showing me around. today was my first day in New York. Ash and I slept in an then went to a cute little cafe called Alice's tea cup for brunch after a coffee stop at starbucks. before heading into times square for some shopping and then back to the apartment to get ready to head out to broadway to see Mary Poppins with one of Ash's work friends Tara who was just lovely. the show was AMAZING. loved it SO much. and then we headed out for dinner at supershake. i love the area that Ash lives in- if you have ever seen 'You've got Mail' then you will know where i am staying right now. :D so tomorrow we are heading out again to do fabulous fun things and i am so excited! I will post some photos soon! :)

No comments: